- Address for GPS: Chichibugahama Beach 203-3 Niootsu, Nio, Mitoyo, Kagawa, Japan (香川県三豊市仁尾町仁尾乙203-3)
- If you come via the Takamatsu Expressway…
- About 20 minutes from the Sanuki-Toyonaka exit
- About 20 minutes from the Mitoyo-Tossa exit
- JR Takuma Station
- Get off at
※Mitoyo Community Buses do not run on Sundays or holidays.
Taxis are available (Takuma Station → Chichibugahama Beach: ￥2,200 One Way):
Takuma Kotsu: 0875-83-3136
Sakura Taxi: 0120-22-5048
Kawata Taxi: 0875-82-3333
The Hearts Shuttle will run on weekends and holidays beginning July 17, 2021; please check their website (Japanese only) for the most up-to-date information.
Ride the Hearts Shuttle as much as you want all day for ￥1,000! This shuttle service runs continuously around local sightseeing points so you can see much of what the area has to offer.
Tickets can be reserved through their website (Japanese only), or purchased directly from the driver.
Check their website for more info (Japanese only).
Some stops include:
- JR Takuma
- Mt. Shiude
- Takayajinja Shrine
- JR Kan-onji
Chichibugahama Beach Area Map
||203-2 Nio Otsu, Nio-cho, Mitoyo, Kagawa, Japan (香川県三豊市仁尾町仁尾乙203-3)
||0875-56-5880 (Mitoyo Tourism and Exchange Authority)
||Large Buses: ￥2,500
Medium Buses: ￥1,000
Personal vehicles, small buses, and microbuses park free.
No parking is allowed on the street.
For those coming by medium-sized/large bus:
- Buses must use the bus entrance to the parking lot.
- Please do not drop off or pick up passengers on the road in front of Chichibugahama Beach.
- Parking is not allowed in the Kakigori Café Himuro parking lot or neighborhood parking lots